Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Traveling Day

Hi guys--
Lanie again. So I meant to post this on the actual day we traveled, but I was so busy with activities in MN that I didn't have time to post this until now. But better late than never, right? 
At 7:00 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day (11/27) we drove over to the airport. After security and all that, we had extra time before we boarded so we sat down in the waiting room, when who should I see but my cousins Elizabeth and Saige!


"Hi!" I called, waving them over. (They were traveling together since they're sisters).
Just then our zone began to board so we all got on the plane and found our seats. 



"I love taking off on airplanes!" Saige said excitedly, peering out the window.
"Me too." I grinned.



Once we were in the air I read my book Manners and Mischief,


       

watched a movie on my computer, 



and read the newest addition of the AG Magazine. I love solving the puzzles!



Isn't that view of the clouds cool? :)

After getting off the plane we went to a restaurant for Thanksgiving lunch with the rest of my relatives. We unfortunately didn't take any pictures there because our camera died. Then all of us kids ran around and played outside (which was really cold!) while the grown-ups talked until it was time to go and get some sleep. Elizabeth, Saige, and I went over to my Grandmother's house to stay, where we charged our camera, so we do have pictures. 


I walked into my room, which had the sweet little bed all pre-made. 



After getting washed up, 



and letting Lulu out of her crate,



I flopped right into bed!

I'll post about the rest of our trip tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving!

-Lanie

 


No comments:

Post a Comment