Saturday, December 6, 2014

Fun in the Snow/Christmas is Coming!

Hi guys--
Lanie again. Sorry for our absence. We've been pretty busy with school, so I haven't been able to show you these pictures. Here they are!


After waking up in the morning, the day after Thanksgiving, while still in MN  I quickly got dressed and ran to get my cousins. 


The three of us went outside to play in the snow.



I walked over to a big pine tree. I love snow so much!



"Hey guys, look at my snow angel!" Elizabeth called, laying down on the snow.



"That would be the perfect place to go sledding." Saige pointed, her hair covered in snowflakes. 

After that we went back inside. Now I believe Kit would like a turn…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! So this isn't my official post, I'll do a longer one soon, but since it's my job to tell you what we've been doing, I kind of stepped in! Did anyone else watch the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting on TV the other night? Well we did! I love watching the tree light up right in front of your eyes. All of those lights--how did they even get them on the tree?! For me, it really marks the end of November into the holiday season. And I know not everyone celebrates Christmas, and a lot of people get caught up in
the presents, but that's not what dollidays are about. We all come together to enjoy each other and appreciate who we are. Well, enough of my blabbering, enjoy the pictures! (We photographed the TV screen.)




I mean, look at all those lights! Christmas is coming…Stay tuned for more holiday posts!


-Lanie and Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment