Friday, December 12, 2014

~Italian Photo shoot Summer 2014~

Hi lovely readers! It's Bella. Over the summer I had the opportunity to go to ITALY with my owner. I love fashion and beautiful design, so I obviously adored going to Venice and Florence. We also spent a day in Lucca, but since it was only for one day (right before we headed home) we didn't take many pictures. Actually, most of the pictures are in Florence. Well, enjoy!




In Venice:


Check out the water behind me! There was also this really cool statue outside our hotel.


Venice has it's own special charm… 




Our hotel was so pretty!


In Florence:



Ah, so relaxing… 


Look at that view!


I think the shadow in this was so cool.


There was also a pool.


I loved to get a break from the super hot sun.


There was also this beautiful garden that was nice to walk in.


The food was DELICIOUS!! 



The art was really stunning. I liked how each painting told a story. 



What a relaxing vacation!

In Lucca:

This is the incredible view from our hotel. You can see the town in the distance.

There was also a pool there. 


My summer was wonderful, and Italy was so much fun! I hope you enjoyed the photos!

-Bella









6 comments:

  1. Wow- Venice looks super pretty!
    My favorite picture is of her walking through the garden and the one with wet footprints. So cute!
    Gwynnefar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was a really fun vacation. Glad you enjoyed the pictures. <3
    -Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I nominated you for the Darling Doll Blog Award! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just posted my answers. :)

      Delete
  4. So Cool! Did you go there by airplane? If you did, I bet it was a pretty long flight!
    Cool post!
    ~Ellie
    www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Yeah, we flew there. The flight was long (we even slept on the plane!) but boy was it worth it. And I don't know about anyone else, but I actually love the feel of airplanes, especially taking off.
    ~Bella

    ReplyDelete