Saturday, December 27, 2014

Meet Penny

Hello fellow dollies! We thought we'd introduce a new member of our family to you. She arrived on Christmas and we are so excited to welcome her. So without further ado introducing… 

…Penny!

I will now pass the keyboard to our new sister… 


Hi! I'm Penny, and I just arrived here. I like to bake, and I think playing violin is the most amazing thing in the world! I've always wanted to paint a really good picture, and I spend a lot of time daydreaming outside.   


I also love Christmas lights because they turn a regular tree into something colorful. My favorite quote is: "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde. I like the color red (it's the color of my hair!) and indigo. My favorite animal is a hamster. As far as introductions go, I think that's everything I can think of. 

Thanks everyone!

Love,
Kit, Lanie, Caroline, Lottie, May, Bella, and Penny!


2 comments:

  1. Hiiiiii, penny! Are you #61? Is it hard to play the violin? I've played wind instruments but never string instruments.
    I like being outside too and Christmas lights are my favorite ever!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gwen! Yes, I'm #61, and it's a little hard to play violin, but I've been playing since I was three, so it's a bit easier for me. :) My sister Lottie plays the flute and sometimes we do duets together, or she plays and I dance.
    -Penny

    ReplyDelete