Monday, December 22, 2014

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas…

Hi all! Today I was walking into our art room when I found Bella sitting at the table, drawing. 


"Hi, Bella! What are you doing?" I asked.


"Well, Christmas is only 3 days away, so I thought I'd make some cards to put around the house." she responded. 


"Cool! Can I help?" I excitedly asked.
"Sure!" so I grabbed a piece of paper and some scissors and set to work. 


"Do you like my paper snowflake?" I held it up. Before she could respond, loud music began playing from the living room. Rockin' around the Christmas Tree… 


Abandoning our work, we ran to find out what was going on.


We found Lottie dancing around and hanging ornaments on our tree. 
"Oh, hi guys." she greeted us. "I thought I'd go ahead and start decorating, because Christmas is so soon."


"Do you want to help?" she gestured to the box of ornaments. "Sorry, I kind of did most of them already."
"That's okay, I'd love to help!" I reached inside. 


Bella placed on a silver bulb on a branch...


while I hung a blue one, my favorite color. 


After we finished, we all sang Christmas carols. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go… 

-Caroline 



4 comments:

  1. *singing* take a look in the five and ten, glistening once again, with candy canes and silver lanes aglow...Its begining to look a lot like christmas.... ok I'm done singing now. : ) I love decorating. Christmas lights are the prettiest thing in the world to me. Your tree looks fabulous and I love the christmas ornament box. Its so realistic!
    Merry {almost} Christmas!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was super fun to decorate the tree. I also LOVE Christmas lights. It's aways so fun to find the box of decorations that you forget about over the summer. I love to sing Christmas carols as well. That and making Christmas cards are my favorite.
    Merry (almost) Christmas to you too!
    ~Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, this is basically what I do exactly to get ready for christmas-- sing carols, make cards and paper snowflakes--decorate the tree... I really like the second last photo, the lighting looks awesome! Also, where did you get the box of mini ornaments from?

    -Izzy (foreverlovedolls.blogspot.ca)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment! My mom found the mini ornaments at a store in New York.
      ~Caroline

      Delete