Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Secret Planning/Sneak Peek!

Kit here! So, in the Ocean AG household there has been some secret plans going on. Lottie's birthday is coming up, January 19, which I am really jealous about, because it's Martin Luthier King Jr. Day, and she gets a day off from school. I, however, have a SUMMER birthday, so it's not fun because we're already on break, and so yeah. ANYWAY, The six of us (excluding Lottie) have been planning a little surprise for her. She doesn't suspect a thing, but we're going to serve her breakfast in bed and--oh wait! She's coming! Sorry, hang on…
Phew, that was close. Closed the laptop just in time. So I better not continue the whole secret plan part on here, because she might view our blog, but I'm hoping she won't. Lottie doesn't have a clue to what's going on, and I'd like to keep it that way. 
So, about that video…I'm really sorry, it was supposed to be out this weekend, but I got so caught up in doing a lot of things and someone *points accusing finger at Bella* hogged the computer all weekend looking at fashion websites. But I thought, since it's going to be finished hopefully this week, I might as well give you a sneak peek picture! So here is your clue:



Thanks to some help from Caroline, I blew up one of the pictures for a little sneak peak. Enjoy the suspense!

Love,
Kit 

PS does anyone know how to add the banner up on the top of your blog page? We really can't figure it out and if anyone would be willing to help us, we'd be really grateful. Thanks!









6 comments:

  1. To add the banner, go to the Layout tab and click on the title gadget thing. It should then give you a page where you can type your blog name and such, plus an option that says something along the lines of "add a picture", and from there there should be a box that says "instead of title". Just check that box after you add in the photo/banner, and it should be there instead of the text title. Sorry thats probably super confusing the way I put it :/ hope I helped, though!

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean like a picture for your header?
    1. Make a pretty fixture that is a rectangle. remember to put your blog name on it and save it as something obvious like "this is my header" it's easier that way, trust me.
    2. Go to layout in that sidebar-y thingie
    3. Click on edit header (in blue at the corner of the header box)
    4. A screen should pop up that says "configure header" Where it says "image" select "from your computer" click choose file and get your picture from wherever it is stored.
    5.under "placement" choose "instead of title and description"
    6. Click apply
    7. Bask in your own awesomeness.

    Hope that helps!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank your both so much, this is really helpful!
    OceanAG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized that I misspelled picture. Auto correct said fixture. : /

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for the You are amazing and so is your blog award!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete