Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Packing for MN!

Hi! Lanie here. Guess what? Tomorrow I head out to Minneapolis to visit my relatives for Thanksgiving! I will be meeting my cousins Elizabeth and Saige.  So today I had to pack for MN.
First I packed my carry on bag--which included my computer,

a journal, the book Manners and Mischief, a magazine, and some colored pencils.

Next came the toiletries! 

Of coarse I'll need my toothbrush and hair accessories!

I began looking through my drawers for clothes. Starting with my shirts,

then the socks,

dresses,

and finally shoes! (Yes we have a lot, but hey, we are six girls.)

Ah, these fuzzy boots will do.

I will defiantly need a coat. It will be so cold when we get there!

I laid out my outfit for the next day. 

I'm so excited to see my family for Thanksgiving!

-Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment